|Basic information on the Protection of Personal Data
||Barna Conshipping S.L., which is part of the group of companies operating under the registered trademark CELSA GROUPTM, (hereinafter, the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY).
(1) To handle and administer information requests and enquiries.
(2) To fulfil the contractual or commercial obligations the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY has with you.
(3) To provide you with information about your transactions with the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY.
(4) To send newsletters and advertising from the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY and other companies that are part of the corporate group operating under the registered trademark CELSA GROUP TM.
(5) To transfer data to public authorities and public administration entities, in compliance with mandatory legal provisions applicable to the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY.
|Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing is necessary for the performance of our commercial and contractual obligations, (2) to the extent that the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY must comply with a legal obligation, (3) because there is a legitimate interest of the CELSA GROUP TM COMPANY or, (4) because you have given us your consent.
||We may share your personal data with other companies that are part of the corporate group operating under the registered trademark CELSA GROUP TM (which are publicly available in the following link: http://celsagroup.com/secciones/about/who.aspx). We may also share your personal data with public administration entities, public authorities and National Courts, where it is legally mandatory.
||You have the right to access, rectify, erase, and restrict the processing of your personal data, amongst other rights that are fully explained in the following ADDITIONAL INFORMATION link. In the additional information, you will also find instructions on how to exercise your rights.
||To check our Cookies Policy, please CLICK HERE.